If you have recently adopted a pet or considering it, then one of the most important health decisions you need to make is to spay or neuter your dog or cat. Spaying is a veterinary procedure of removing the uterus and ovaries of a female pet that requires minimal hospitalization and offers health benefits lifelong. Neutering is a process of removing the testicles of your male dog or cat that will greatly improve your pet’s behavior and keep him close to home. According to the reports, each year millions of healthy dogs and cats are being euthanized in the United States of America simply because there aren’t enough homes to go around. By neutering or spaying your dog or cat, you will help control the pet homelessness crisis and there are also many behavioral and medical benefits to spaying female pets and neutering male pets.
Following Are Some Of The Medical Benefits:
• Spaying your female pet before her first heat prevents uterine infections and breast tumours, which are cancerous or malignant in about 90% of cats and 50% of dogs.
• Neutering your male dog or cat prevent some prostate problems as well as testicular cancer.
• Your female pet will live a longer, healthier life.
• Neutering provides major health benefits for your male.
• Spaying or neutering will NOT make your pet fat.
• Spaying and neutering your pet is good for the community.
• Spaying and neutering helps fight pet overpopulation.
Here Are Some Of The Behavioral Benefits:
• Your spayed female dog or cat won’t go into heat.
• Your neutered male pet will be less likely to roam away from home.
• Some aggression problems of your pet may be avoided by early neutering.
• Your neutered male dog or cat may be better behaved.
Schedule Your Pet’s Check-Up Today!
Never worry about which medicine to use for your furry best friend. Contact us today to learn more about our pet products and services.
Comments are closed