Just like us our pets need doctors who take care of their health and well-being. Doctors who specialize in animal health are qualified in veterinary science and are known as veterinarians.
What does a Veterinarian do for your Pet?
- He recommends the vaccination schedule for your pet. Regular vaccinations keep your pet safe from various diseases.
- Veterinary doctors suggest the best diet for your pets according to their breed, body weight, etc.
- Vets take care of your pet during emergency situations if your pet is bruised, or has broken a bone, etc.
- Veterinary doctors perform surgical procedures as and when required. Some recommended surgeries for dogs and cats are spay and neuter surgeries. Vets suggest the right age for spaying and neutering your pets.
- A veterinary doctor takes care of fleas, ticks, or any other skin conditions your pet might face.
- Oral hygiene is very important for the good health of your pet. Vets clean the mouth and teeth of their pets thoroughly and protect them from various health issues resulting from oral issues.
- They diagnose and treat any health issues your pet might be facing.
- Veterinary doctors recommend medicines for different health issues your pet might face.
- Six monthly visits to the vet are recommended to maintain good health of your pets.
What you Need from a Veterinary Clinic?
- A good veterinary clinic maintains high cleanliness standards.
- It has experienced veterinary doctors for different types of pets.
- The vets are friendly and compassionate towards your pets.
- A veterinary clinic has the infrastructure required to facilitate adequate healthcare services for pets.
Why you Must Choose SAS Spay and Neuter Clinic for your Pet?
- We have experienced veterinary doctors who can diagnose and treat different health issues your pet might face.
- We have different veterinary doctors who specialize in the healthcare of various types of pets.
- SAS Spay and Neuter Clinic have all the infrastructure required for providing different types of procedures for pets.
- Our clinic maintains the vaccination schedule for your pet and sends reminders when vaccinations are due for your pet.
- We maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene at our clinic to prevent any secondary infection for your pet.
- We take care of your pets before a surgical procedure and post-surgery.
- Our veterinarians suggest dietary changes for your pets as and when required.
- We recommend the right age and conduct surgical procedures such as spaying and neutering for your pets.
- Our veterinary doctors take offer oral cleaning services for your pets.
- We provide emergency services to take care of your pets.
- We also offer pet grooming services to ensure that your pet is well-groomed and healthy.
- Our veterinarians are supported by competent staff who assist them.
Our veterinary doctors also offer mobile clinic services. We visit different locations in your city according to a schedule and provide consultation and treatment through our mobile clinics. Pet parents can need not travel to the clinic but can visit a veterinarian in the mobile clinic when we are in your neighborhood.
These are some of the services provided by San Antonio Spay and Neuter Clinic that make it one of the best pet care clinics in San Antonio!