Caring for a pet throughout their entire life can be expensive and burdensome. But San Antonio Wellness Spay & Neuter Clinic have a solution for it in a variety of ways. Your pet and you will be relieved and relaxed once you get you to know the importance and need of a dog getting vaccinated.
As we know the state has recommended that dogs should be vaccinated against rabies by 4 months of age and that too by a licensed holding veterinarian. Also, it is compulsory while traveling to produce a vaccination certificate that was duly signed by the veterinarian who had administered the vaccination. Keeping the same in mind we provide the best services of dog vaccination clinic San Antonio TX. You are any time welcome to contact our veterinarians to know about these vaccines so as to make your pet free of a wide range of diseases.
Local jurisdiction also wants that your pet should be vaccinated frequently and in proper intervals.
- For it 30 days must have elapsed since the initial vaccination and must not have exceeded the recommended interval for booster vaccination as established by the manufacturer.
- All the dogs of 12 weeks of age or older must have been vaccinated against rabies and should not be overdue.
- Proof of vaccination must be provided by a rabies vaccination certificate duly signed by the attending veterinarian. Visit our certified rabies vaccine for dogs San Antonio TX center today.
- It is also restricted that dog vaccinations San Antonio, TX should be approved by the United States of Department of Agriculture.
- It is also recommended that livestock (especially those that have frequent contact with humans), domestic ferrets, and wolf-dog hybrids be vaccinated against rabies.
Why Vaccines are important?
Our pet is like our kids. If we have adopted them it is our responsibility to take proper care of them by providing them with proper vaccinations or shots with regular boosters throughout their adulthood. Also, we want to suggest that with vaccination the disease rate in pets has decreased to a huge extent.
- Rabies – Your pet MUST have this vaccination by City AND State law
- Distemper (CDV)
- Parvovirus (CPV)
- Parainfluenza (CPiV)
- Bordetella bronchiseptica
All your pet’s necessary vaccines or shots are available at our clinic. We also provide flea and tick medicines, heartworm preventative medicines and microchips are available. We just want that all your pets should be leased or in a carrier.
Thus Your pet’s shots are very important and the most effective way of preventing infectious and deadly diseases. It’s also vital for you to establish a relationship with a veterinarian. Your pet’s doctor provides your pet with wellness checkups and any needed medical care. Vets can also be an excellent information resource for pet owners experiencing difficulties with pet-related behavioral and training issues.