Spaying means the ejection of the uterus and ovaries from the female pet and it is a veterinary procedure. Spay and Neuter require hospitalization just for a short period of time, but it offers a greater health benefit.
On the other hand, Neutering is the ejection of testicles of your male pet whether it’s a cat or dog. It brings tremendous change in your dog’s behavior.
- Spaying and Neutering prevent various infections in the sexual organs of your pet and in the case of male dogs it can help in reducing the chances of testicular cancer.
- It also helps to fight unnecessary offspring and helps to fight overpopulation in pets.
- Your spayed or neutered pet is more well behaved than earlier.
- They will not roam around for to fulfill any kind of urge,
- It prevents the female pets to go into heat.
- Along with that it has a plethora of health benefits to your pet.
So , what is barring you from not choosing Spay and neuter for your pet.
At San Antonio Spay and Neuter Clinic, we entirely understand that pets are a part and parcel of our family. So we give the best treatment and care for them. We have asset of experienced veterinarians for the needs of your pet. With us you can feel secure. We also assure you of our utmost hygiene, sterility, and cleanliness. We are proud of our high standard and affordable services. Contact us for free evaluation or book a surgery. Our experienced and skilled veterinarians at San Antonio is always there to serve you.